Career Opportunities Chief Executive officer Esquire Service Private limited
Chief Executive officer Esquire Service Private limited
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Our client is Managing Company of GoP-owned Thermal Generation Companies responsible for generating electricity efficiently and managing the Operation and Maintenance system of that Power Plants competitively. Our client is seeking suitable
candidates for the positions of Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) for the following 0„-square Generation Companies to head their management — manage the operations 1/4–
& maintenance of their plants; manage necessary rehabilitation to maintain their plants upto the required standards; retire sick units; project development; conceive new projects by using existing infrastructure and by developing new sites; ensure appropriate corporate planning & control; improve corporate management and maintain industrial peace; improve financial control; develop a forward looking business plan, and to represent the company before all stakeholders:-
- Jamsoro Power Company Limited (GENCO-I) Jamshoro
- Central Power Generation Company Limited (GENC0-11) Guddu
- Northern Power Generation Company Limited (GENCO–III) Muzaffargarh
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will report to the Board of Directors (BOD) and will work closely with BOD in the management of a strategic plan to advance the Company’s mission and objectives as well as to promote transparency and enhance revenue. Candidate must be able to demonstrate leadership skills, possess management and team building experience, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must possess the ability to work as a team player to nurture an environment of opportunity for maximum creativeness and sense of accomplishment and utilization of administrative practices which will ultimately assure an efficient operating organization. Candidate must be able to show his/her willingness to be an agent of change.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate must be:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering or Master Degree in Business, Management, Commerce or Fellow Member of ICAP, ICMAP would be desirable with 15 years’ experience, out of what 10 years must be as Chief Executive or at a senior level in similar organizations that have commercial attributes. The experience of Power / Generation Sector will be given preference.
- Applicant should be thoroughly familiar with the economic, social, legislative and political environment in which today’s Power Sector is operating.
- Applicant should have an understanding of legislative and community relationship essential for company’s growth.
- The assignment will be on contract basis for a period of three years, extendable with mutual consent.
- A market-based competitive package will be offered, commensurate with the qualification and experience of the candidate.
- Candidate should not be more than 62 years as on the closing date of the application.
- CVs along with duly filled in prescribed application form and declaration available on our website together with work and two personal references & two recent passport size photographs should reach at the address given below within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- The candidate must specify for which of the above-mentioned Companies, he wishes to be considered. ■ The candidate may apply for all positions, and provide an order of his preference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview / selection process. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Company reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last data of CV submission is 19-Feb-2018.
www.esquare.com.pk (For application & declaration forms)
Add: Esquare Service Pvt Ltd, Suit No. 801 Progressive Square Main Shahra e Faisal. Karachi.
Last Date Of Application Submission :